Monday, April 19, 2010

treas•ure (trzhr) n.

1. Accumulated or stored wealth in the form of, money, jewels other values.
2. Valuable or precious possessions of any kind.
3. One considered especially precious or valuable.


I have always been drawn to vintage treasures (and antiques). Anything old, anything with a past. I search garasge sales, flea markets, estate / tag sales and antique shops. I especially like vintage/antique jewelry, antique and vintage textiles, ladies accessories (purses, scarves, etc.), perfume bottles and my the list just goes on and on. Tattered, worn, pink or white ~ where there is beauty, I will find it!

It is my goal to share my findings and every now and then a bit of history that goes along with it. Sometimes it may simply be that I have no words and simply share a vignette or other photos of my day around Carrington Cottage.

I hope you will join me and come back often!

xoxo
Sandy

0 comments: